Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide instrument layout using proper software (2D AutoCAD and 3D Model/PDMS)
- Drafting instrument diagram and standard drawing (hook-up), system block diagram, instrument plan, instrument equipment, instrument level Sketch, Instrument termination drawing, loop diagram, panel arrangement and instrument installation detail.
- Review P&ID, piping plan, framing structure, etc.
- Minimum Senior High School.
- Has minimum 2 (two) years of experience in project in the position, drafting and designing. Experience in construction of Instrument, Control (PLC/DCS) and Telecommunication for Oil and Gas facilities will be an advantage
- Able to operate engineering software for discipline (2D AutoCAD and 3D Model/PDMS)
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high pressure environment, while handling a large amount of detail as expected in projects with aggressive schedule
- This is full time position for 1 (one) year contract and will be based in Jakarta.
- Candidate will be given written test in regards of their knowledge
- Only selected candidates matched with our criteria will be processed further
- Send your CV only to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Instrument Drafter no later than April 6th, 2015