TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. is part of rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company called PEXCO NV. Together with our other associated companies, we are operators of the Palmerah, Budong-Budong and Lhokseumawe Production Sharing Contracts. We are as well partners in four non operated PSCs.
Due to our expanding operations, we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled national individual to fill the positions of:
INTERNAL CONTROL & COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (COSI)
Reporting to Senior Finance Manager, this position will be a primary liaison/coordinator for all company audits and perform an integral role in all aspects of the development, implementation review and compliance of company policies & procedures.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison for all company Group audits, including internal audit, government auditors (BPMIGAS, etc), joint venture partners and external auditors.
- Develop, implement and periodically update all standard operating procedures related to any finance, accounting, HR. Procurement/SCM, IT and other business support functions as needed.
- Work with the Senior Finance Manager to implement agreed corporate governance policies, procedures and practices.
- Investigate any allegations of fraud or irregularities.
- Work with related parties on ad hoc projects such as accounting system upgrades, internal intranet development, external website development, and other related projects.
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting with minimum 5 years of public accounting auditing or corporate internal audit experience.
- A basic understanding of IT internal controls and procedures is an advantage.
- Solid background of internal controls and corporate governance, understanding of methodology for documenting standard operating procedures and testing compliance.
- Good mastery of spoken and written English.
The above position requires good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and have previously experienced in working hand-in-hand collaboratively with expatriates.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 23rd April 2011 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandiri, 21st Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us
at : email@example.com
(quoting “ICCS” on the subject of your e-mail).