Will you be part of it?
It has been nearly two decades since it first stood. Tempestuous waves come and go, yet it still stands strong. Its light has never ceased to lead and guide amidst many storms.
This is the spirit of Bank Muamalat Indonesia, a spirit that has kept us at the forefront of Indonesia’s Sharia banking industry.
Aiming to strengthen our position, we are now transforming and we need a large number of new talents to fill positions across all functions.
If you share the same spirit as ours, here is our chance to be part of us. To be part of the future. To shine the brightest light.
Current Opening Positions
Internal Audit (IAU)
- IAU 1 – IT Auditor
- IAU 2 – Resident Auditor
Corporate Communication (CCO)
- CCO 1 – Investor Relation Officer
- CCO 2 – Media Relation Officer
- CCO Staff – Investor Relation Staff
- CSE 1 – Corporate Legal Officer
- CSE 2 – Bureau of Director Officer
- CSE Staff – Bureau of Director Staff
Risk Management (RIMA)
- RMA Head 1 – Financing Risk Head
- RMA Head 2 – Market Risk Head
- RMA Head 3 – Liquidity Risk Head
- Minimum S1 from any discipline
- For Internal Audit and Finance & Strategy, minimum S1 from accounting and economy
- For Technology, minimum S1 from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Telecommunication
- Having at least 5 years experience in related field
- Age maximum 45 years old
- Good English both written and spoken
- Knowledge and experience in shariah banking is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to be relocated across Indonesia
- Having a wide network for Sales and Marketing positions
- Used to work under pressure with minimum supervision
For graduates is WELCOME with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
Please submit your CV with your picture not later than 30 January 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position code in the subject of your email
You can also send your CV to address below:
Human Resource Division Bank Muamalat Indonesia
Gedung Arthaloka Lt 4, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.2 Jakarta 10220