PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Mine
Manager Supply & Logistics
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5 %) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5 %). The company has vacant position for Manager – Supply & Logistics at Gosowong – North Halmahera, North Maluku with working roster 5 days on and 2 days off.
In this senior role you will required to lead and motivate the Supply and Logistic Department by:
- Managing Supply and Logistics teams ensuring safety policies are adhered to
- Managing supply budget
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects
- Managing Inventory, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained
- Sourcing of products and identification cost benefit analysis
- Managing port facilities at Bitung and Tj. Barnabas
- Managing employee transportation on the island
To be considered for this challenging role you will demonstrate a proven background, preferably in industrial, mining or construction industries with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. You will have highly developed people management skills, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, the ability to identify and implement improvement strategies and the desire to foster strong relationships to ensure the continued success of this organization. Qualification in a business related discipline will be highly regarded as will an understanding of mining equipment and processing plant.
For interested qualified candidates, please send your updated resume and latest photo to:
Po. Box. 1650 Manado 95016
or by e-mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidate who meet the qualifications will be notified.
Closing date is 25th January 2011