A Pioneer in medical health care software Development Company currently requires:
IT OPERATIONS DIVISION HEAD (OPS) & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (SDM)
- Having a bachelor or master degree from a reputable university majoring in Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Male, age between 30-45 years old with min. 5 years experience in a managerial level (OPS) and minimum 5 years experience in managing software development projects (SDM).
- Having detailed knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies is a must. Furthermore, knowledge of software configuration management and product life cycle management will be a definite advantage.
- Having previous hands-on experience in managing IT infrastructure & software development with familiarity in Windows Server and Open Source environment (OPS).
- Having proven track record in developing mission critical enterprise grade, preferably in ERP software application.
- Having previous hands-on experience in developing client side components for 3-tier web based application, Java (Enterprise Edition), BEA WebLogic, JSP, HTML, AJAX, Power Builder (SDM) and network/socket programming (OPS).
- Having excellent management and leadership skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills, driven, result-oriented and a good team-player.
Please send your resume, recent photograph, and relevant documents to: email@example.com
PO. BOX 6070/JKSGN