Flight Focus is a Singapore-based technology and systems engineering company, specialising in the design, development and production of high-quality avionics for airborne or simulator use.
As a Multinational company, Flight Focus works closely with a number of industry partners to achieve a range of comprehensive solutions for our customers. We will continue to strengthen this network of partners, providing sound and sustainable solutions to increase the value proposition of our customers.
As our key product, Advance Mission Display System (AMDS) is able to reduced operating costs through the carriage and use of electronic manuals and documents. A considerable amount of back office work is able to be eliminated to maintain manuals and documents in a condition suitable for flight operations, but enhance overall document management and quality control.
We rely on our people – their enthusiasm, their talent, their commitment – to maintain and build on the success of our business, even more so in today’s competitive market. We depend on our people to deliver excellent service to our customers.
We aim to ensure that all our working environments are inclusive, safe, promote wellbeing, treat people with respect, engage employees, and offer attractive incentives and opportunities.
Currently we are opening 6 permanent positions for:
IT Support Engineer
Design, develop, support, helpdesk and maintenance infrastructure (System and Network)
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 3 years working experience in System and Network administration.
- VMware ESX administration & troubleshooting
- Linux server (CentOS, Ubuntu, Mandriva, Suse)
- Bind DNS administration & troubleshooting
- Caching server administration & troubleshooting
- FTP, TFTP, Samba, NFS server administration & troubleshooting
- Apache & postgresql
- Bash / Python / Perl scripting
- Linux automation
- Linux hardening
- LVM administration & troubleshooting
- Encryption : GPG & openssl
- Linux Monitoring tools
- Windows 2003 server
- Windows desktop XP and Vista
- Cisco router administration & troubleshooting
- Cisco layer 3 switch administration (VTP, VLAN) & troubleshooting
- Mikrotik administration & troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to deliver permanent high quality work under time pressure
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent Knowledge off all job-specific and essential tools and programs
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
Good written and verbal knowledge of the English language
Please send your CV to: email@example.com