Our client, an expanding Service and Maintenance IT company for Telecommunication, is looking for:
1. Support & Integration Engineer (code SIE:XII/08)
Implementation and Technical Delivery:
• Prepare and maintain all Configuration documentation for the solution in accordance with the functionality specified in the Solution Design (SD). This documentation is prepared in consultation with the customer s business units to ensure consistency and completeness of the deployed solution;
• Prepare and maintain the Implementation Plan for the solution components to ensure accurate delivery as well as provide as-built documentation for each deployment;
• Prepare and maintain all required Testing documentation for release to the customer. So demonstrate the solution s adherence to the agreed requirements;
• Plan and execute staging assembly, configuration, and testing of the solution planned for deployment in accordance with the developed documentation;
• Plan and execute onsite assembly, configuration, and testing of the solution for deployment in the customer s environment in accordance with the developed documentation;
• Manage dependencies and constraints during solution deployment to ensure smooth transitions to the Support organization;
• Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of onsite implementation, configuration, and testing processes and methods.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience with network and multimedia components in mobile, fixed, or Internet telecommunications environments;
• Experience with UNIX (preferably Solaris), including scripting (shell, Perl, Python, etc.);
• Good knowledge of Oracle-specific and/or generic SQL database concepts and operation, including scripting;
• Experience with the protocols used by products, including TCP/IP, SS7, INAP, CAMEL, MAP, H323, Sigtran (and its related subsets), etc;
• Experience with different stages of software development lifecycles and software development fundamentals;
• Experience with the creation and execution of test strategies, plans, and scripts.
2. System/Network Engineer (code SNE:XII/08)
• Responding to RFP/RFI/RFQs in coordination with MRS;
• Providing detailed/timely customer product feedback and feature requests to product management;
• Leading technical discussions at partner workshops, tradeshows, and joint selling opportunities;
• Scheduling and conducting introduction of customer to Narus support team after completing implementations.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Understanding of Access control and authentication infrastructure (iPlanet, .NET, Netegrity, RSA/Securant, Oblix, LDAP, CMS, PKI, RADIUS/Tacacs+) is preferred;
• Network management understanding or experience (SNMP, RMON, OpenView, Unicenter, Tivoli, Micromuse Netcool) is preferred;
• Previous experience successfully responding to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs to Fortune 1000 level customers including data service/hosting providers;
• Excellent communication skills and familiarity with presentation tools, such as Microsoft Powerpoint.
Send your Application & detail CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 December 2008