SeaTech Consulting Group (www.seatech.com) is a purveyor of information technology solutions to the insurance industry. Established in 1990 in California, USA, it has expanded its operation to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and the UK.
We are looking for an IT System Implementer for assisting project team on system implementation.
IT System Implementer (SIM)
* The selected candidate will work as IT Consultant including:
– System Testing and Implementation.
– To manage User Manuals, Project Related Documents, Software Development Document and SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) Document.
* Female with Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or its equivalent
* Having Experience at least 1 (one) year working with Software Vendor in similar responsibility would be an advantage
* Familiar with database concept would be an advantage
* Computer Literate: Ms. Office, Software Image Editor, HTML, etc.
* Excellent command of the English language
* Self starter, Innovative and Creative
* Having knowledge in Non Life/General Insurance would be an advantage
* Fresh Graduates are welcomed
Interested candidates please send your application, resume and recent photographs not later than 12 February 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write code SIM on the e-mail subject)
Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be notified