PT ASMIN BARA BRONANG, An extensively growing National Mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently offering a challenging career opportunity for several positions for Site Operations and Jakarta Office as listed below:
COMMUNITY RELATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Coordinate the relationship between the corporate business and local agencies, civic groups, schools, community groups, political entities, and governmental agencies.
- Plan and design programs that will both help the local community and promote the image of the corporation in a positive way while maintaining their sensitive nature to the local community and its needs.
- Represent the corporation in beneficial community activities, such as working with the sponsorship of programs including sporting events, cultural events, and community-related programs.
- Develop programs or work with local community groups.
- Act as the representative of the company as well as working with other departments in the corporation coordinating functions and handling details, which might include public relations.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Law, Social, Public Relations or related field.
- Minimum 6 years experience as Community Relations Coordinator, preferably in a mining company.
- Experienced in developing and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plans, public and community relations campaigns and special events.
- Excellent interpersonal proficiency and superior oral, written and listening communication abilities.
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities accordingly.
SENIOR MINE ENGINEER
- Conduct mine planning, project planning, as well as mining operation scheduling and controlling and dealing with contractors.
- Develop short, mid and long term mine plans for the budgeting process.
- Estimate fleet requirements.
- Plan mining operations and design open pit and surface mines.
- Design mining equipment and supervise the open pit operations, and devising methods for transporting minerals to processing plants.
- Find, extract, and prepare coal, metals, and minerals.
- Responsible for the safe, economical, and environmentally sound operation of mines.
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer from a reputable University.
- Min 5 years of experience in coal mining operation.
- Knowledgeable in operating mining programs software, such as : Minescape, Surpac, etc.
- Proficient in survey instruments, etc.
- Computer literate.
- Good team-working skills.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan).
- Hold a POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) Mining Indonesia competency certificate is an advantage.
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
- Prepare and provide relevant project documents, and reporting working progress.
- Generate/review calculates Material Take Off (MTO).
- Negotiate with contractor or other parties related to project work.
- Analyze either proposal or other report from contractor which related to project work.
- Handle Quality Control which is connected with working for mine infrastructure, such as road, bridge, etc.
- Work together with contractor and consultant.
- Monitor and crosscheck project progress from contractor.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer.
- Familiar with Civil Engineering Detail Drawing, Hauling Road Drawing and Steel Bridge Structure Drawing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervising civil construction, steel construction, bridge construction and hauling road.
- Good knowledge in operating Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Landdesktop/Civil 3D, Structure analysis software, etc.
- Excellent negotiation skill, hard working, good initiative & teamwork.
- Good understanding the standard rule of the civil works, earthwork, steel bridge, pilling and road.
- Sound knowledge in Scheduling, Supervision, Quality Control and Project Administration.
- Conduct Land Identification, Mapping and Assessment, and other relevant survey works to support Explorations, Projects, Operations and other Company Business purposes.
- Coordinate with Land Matters Team and other Department within the company to maintain communication and relation with local stakeholders (Local Government, Land Owners and Others) in executing Land Survey Works.
- Support Land Management Team in collecting and updating any relevant data and information from the fields.
- Coordinate with Team Land Acquisition to support Field Operation Management Team (Exploration and Exploitation) in handling Land issue in the fields under supervision of the Project Manager.
- At least hold a diploma degree in Geodesy.
- Possess at least three (3) years experience in Land Survey in the fields.
- Good ability of technical skills in Survey Jobs.
- Have strong team player and target oriented.
- Familiar with ArcGIS database, Advance AutoCAD, Mapping system, Geodetic GPS and able to operate the newest Sokkia Total Station equipment.
- Explore, observe data and sample mineral deposits.
- Interpret and map the geology of a mine.
- Prepare and present data.
- Check the quality levels of materials produced for reserve assessment.
- Assess geotechnics and aquifer drainage.
- Undertake environmental impact studies.
- Update detailed databases.
- Create mine models using CAD (computer-aided design) software, such as SURPAC.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Mine Geologist.
- Sound knowledge in mineral deposits and elements.
- Good team working skills
- Knowledgeable in CAD operation.
- Deal with Environmental Risk Assessment (ERA).
- Set up nursery (composting, seeding, and planting).
- Supervise reclamation and revegetation activity.
- Control and prevention of acid mine drainage.
- Responsible in environment monitoring program.
- Conduct environment auditing.
- Maintain waste and waste water or hazardous material (B3).
- Bachelor degree in Environment/Mining Engineering/Forestry.
- Possess at least three (3) years experience in coal/mineral mining.
- Familiar with environment monitoring tools on site as well as environment assessment process (PROPER, K3LH ESDM).
- Knowledgeable in environmental laws and regulations.
- Hold AMDAL A Certificate will be an advantage.
- Preferably hold Pengawas Operasional Pertama (POP) Certification.
- Sound knowledge in ISO 14001 and Sistem Manajemen Lingkungan (SML).
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
- Identify training, design and develop programs based on organization and individual needs through Training Need Analysis (TNA) and Performance Appraisal result.
- Manage a training budget and an overall training plan keeping within the budget and evaluate training programs and monitor the progress of trainee through questionnaires and discussions with super ordinate.
- Manage Performance Appraisal System annually and Analysis Individual Performance based on KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- Identify competency profile of employee as part of development programs related to organization development.
- Develop effective organizational programs, HR planning strategies and other organizational development functions including performing job analysis, job evaluation, induction, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources within the Organizational Development or Training-Development area in mining industry with supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and responsible in handling confidential information.
- Knowledgeable in Human Resource systems, and Word Processing software as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Certificate Human Resource Management or any Human Resources classes/trainings.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel to site (Central Kalimantan).
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on their experiences, while interesting rewards are promised as an exchange to their contribution to the company. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
HR & GA Director
email@example.com / PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.