Strategic Asia, a private consultant company which provides high end strategic policy, facilitation and advisory services is currently looking for:
JUNIOR SECRETARY OPERATIONS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for staffs and Board of Directors (BODs)
- Handle incoming and outgoing documents
- Arrange itinerary for travel of BODs and Staffs
- Provide necessary administration and logistic support for visiting national and international guests.
- Assist in scheduling office staff meeting
- Handle all correspondence for BODs
- Arrange and maintain schedule of the BODs
- Monitor daily attendance of the personnel
- Assist Officer Operation in handling the maintenance of the office equipment supplies
- Minimum 1 year working experience on secretarial/administration job.
- Fluency in English with minimum TOEFL/EPT score 500.
- D3 Secretary Academy is preferable, with GPA minimum 3.00
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually;
- Competency in work processing software and Microsoft Office;
- Organizational experience is a must.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 April 2009.
For more information about our company, please visit www. strategic-asia.com
PT Strategic Asia (Indonesia)
Plaza Bumi Daya, 28th Floor
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 61
Jakarta 10310 – Indonesia