PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (“DSLNG”) is the first LNG Joint Venture project developed as a downstream business activity in Indonesia. DSLNG’s facility located in Uso, Banggai Regency of Central Sulawesi, has a production capacity of 2 Million tonnes of LNG per annum. Striving to be a world class facility, DSLNG is committed to becoming a safe and reliable provider of LNG.
To strengthen the team in DSLNG, we are looking for dynamic professionals to fill the following positions:
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (TD-TT-03)
- Develop, rectify and update the laboratory detail work procedures in order to ensure availability of clear guidance for work, and maintain the accuracy of laboratory analysis result.
- Execute the analysis of LNG quality based on the applicable code and standard, such as ISO 17025 and GSA implementation details to certify LNG and condensate product qualities.
- Execute other laboratory analysis, including feed gas, LNG product, condensate, lube oil, potable water, flue gas and perform quality control on both the process and the result in order to ensure compliance of all procedures to ISO standard.
- Maintain laboratory equipment by reducing waste of time & material in order to ensure all equipment can be utilized constantly, effectively, and minimize down time
- Implement QHSE regulation within his/her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulation
- Graduated with Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the industry (as technician)
- Willing be on contractual basis
- Willing be on fixed pattern work schedule
- Be proficient in oral and written English
- Work Location – Site Office, Central Sulawesi
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current remuneration and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org and put job title name and code as the email Subject (not more than 300kb). Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.