WorleyParsons is an international design and project services organization employing over 30,000 people across 48 countries. With a recognized global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to extend its capabilities around the world. Headquartered in Australia we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services which exceed our client’s expectations.
Currently we are seeking high performance candidates to join our company for
LEAD PIPELINE ENGINER
(Point of Hire : Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur)
Responsible for leading discipline team under direction of the Project Manager;
Degree qualified (Bachelor in Engineering/S1) with minimum 10 years of experience in the design of oil and gas production facilities, demonstrating the following:
- Experience in leading and coordinating the discipline team;
- Experience in inter discipline coordination of the design of offshore platform equipment layouts, as related to safety, operability, and reliability;
- Familiarity and ability to interpret and apply relevant codes, practices and standards;
- Exposure to more than two (2) projects of an international nature;
- Preferably having previous experience with COMPANY Specifications and Referential;
Having minimum three (3) years experience in the similar position in leading discipline team for FEED related oil and gas project of similar size and complexity for international oil and Gas Company.
Please send your update CV to: