Global Perspective, Global Campus.
- True Knowledge
- Faith in God
- Godly Character
- Global Best Practices
- Professional Management
- Strategic Global Partnerships
- People-Oriented Approach
If you think of expanding your talents, affecting lives, and shaping the future, UPH is the right place for you
Employment opportunities for faculty of education
- Lecturer in English in Educational Psychology field: Child and Adolescent development, Teaching and Learning, Teaching Child with Diverse Abilities
- Lecturer in English in Curriculum Field: Curriculum Studies, Primary Mathematics, Primary Science
- Lecturer in English: Pedagogy 1, 2 & 3
- Lecturer in English: Cost Accounting, Introduction to Business, Macro Economics, Micro Economic, Economic Geography
- Lecturer in Indonesian: Teaching Children with Diverse Abilities; Primary Combined Arts (Art, Music, Drama, Media)
- Supervisor in English Program Student Teachers in school practicum placements and supporting the teachers and school leaders (2 positions)
- Supervisor in Indonesian Program Student Teachers in school practicum placements and supporting the teachers and school leaders (3 positions)
- Dean of Education
- Department Head, Teaching & Learning
- Department Head, Mathematics & Sciences
All candidates should possess:
- Strong teaching skills and relevant experiences
- Good communication skills, including in oral and written English (for same position)
- Computer literacy
Please submit your comprehensive application letter to:
Human Resources Development and Legal Aspect
UNIVERSITAS PELITA HARAPAN
UPH Tower, 6th floor
M.H Thamrin Blvd
Please indicate the position applied on the top left of the envelope or in email subject.
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
To one he gave five talents of money, to another two talents, and to another one talent, each according to his ability.
PARABLE OF THE TALENTS