We are a fast growing multinational lubricant company with a highly successful track record. Our performance focus has resulted in a very strong consumer franchise through highly customer oriented distribution.
You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following position:
LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE (LE)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Management, Industrial Technical or other discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in Warehousing, Distribution on Logistic Field
- Understanding budget implications and cost savings initiatives
- Broad knowledge on carrier management, Truck Load (TL) and Less-than-Truckload (LTL) operations
- Broad knowledge in warehouse and distribution Management
- Proficiency of ERP system (JDE, SAP, or Oracle) and MS office
- Willing to be stationed in Merak
The Position holder will be responsible for product supply to customers with effectiveness, efficient and accurate without disregard in any safety measurement. He/She also has to ensure accuracy of stock control and monitoring structures of finish goods flow. Supports Customer Fulfillment Manager to ensure both fleet & driver engaged 3PL transportation is compliance with DSS requirement. The role will be directly reporting to Customer Fulfillment Manager.
Please submit your application and CV, and put the code (LE) in the subject of the e-mail to below address. Only short-listed candidate will be followed up. This application should be received within August 4th 2010.
HR MANAGER, PT CASTROL INDONESIA