WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR OPERATORS, ENGINEERS AND TECHNICIANS
Qatargas Operating Company has exciting opportunities available for qualified professionals to join our company in the development of the vast North Field in Qatar. Qatargas currently has under development over $20 billion worth of major projects, including the construction of four new Liquefied Natural Gas trains for the production and export of LNG to every corner of the globe.
All the following positions require Oil, Gas or Petrochemical experience; minimum 10 years for senior positions and 6 years for junior positions, together with excellent oral and written English skills and computer knowledge.
- BSc in Instrument or Control System Engineering with 8 years maintenance experience in a modern oil or gas processing plant that uses DCSTFMR/PLC technology, including 5 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineer with minimum 8 to 10 years experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Trouble-shooting, performance monitoring and calculation of critical machinery such as pumps, compressors and gas turbines.
- Familiar with selection criteria of static and rotating equipment.
- Familiar with international standards. Able to manage crew of 10 to 15 technicians.
Condition Monitoring Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree together with 8 years experience with Condition Monitoring related to the Oil and Gas industry. Experience in LNG plant is an added plus.
- Specialized training in Machine Diagnostics and Condition Monitoring related to latest Bently Nevada systems.
- Experience on the maintenance and optimization of Machine Monitoring Systems.
Control Systems Engineer:
- BSc in Instrumentation or Control Systems, Computer Sciences or Software Engineering with 6 years experience in instrumentation design, maintenance or ideally within an oil or gas processing environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Foxboro IA system, PLC, TMR and ESD systems.
- Diploma or degree in instrumentation or Electronics or equivalent with 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas / petrochemical / fertilizer industries dealing with online analyzers,
Electrical Control Engineer:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering with minimum 7 years hands-on experience in electrical protection/control commissioning, start-up and maintenance including 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Specific involvement in design development, construction, commissioning and Start-Up of ABB and/or Schneider ELICS/PMS would be an advantage.
Senior Electrical Control Technician:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years hands-on experience in electrical protection/control commissioning, start-up and maintenance.
- Specific involvement in construction, commissioning and Start-Up of ABB and/or Schneider ELICS/PMS would be an advantage.
Senior Instrument Technician:
- Completion of secondary education with formal Trade Training in Instrument or Control Systems Engineering Crafts plus a minimum of 5 years direct Instrument and Trouble shooting maintenance experience in the Oil and Gas sector or Chemical Process Industries.
Senior Analyzer Technician:
- Completion of secondary education with formal Trade Training in instrument/ analyzer / control system engineering crafts plus a minimum of 5 years direct instrument and trouble shooting experiences on analyzers in the oil and gas sector or chemical process industries.
Senior Mechanical Technician:
- Completion of secondary education with formal Mechanical Trade Training plus a minimum of 5 years direct Mechanical Maintenance experience in Oil and Gas sector or Chemical Process industries.
- Knowledge of both static and rotating equipment.
Senior Electrical Technician:
- Completion of secondary education with formal Trade Training in Electrical Engineering craft plus a minimum of 5 years of direct Electrical Maintenance and trouble shooting experience in the Oil and Gas sector or Chemical Process industries.
- Knowledge of PLC s power generation and control equipment.
- Diploma in HVAC Systems together with 8 to 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas plant HVAC system as a team leader or Supervisor.
- Hands on experience in running and troubleshooting of HVAC systems installed in LNG or petrochemical plants are essential.
We are also inviting application for the following senior positions with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience:
Rotating Equipment Engineer
We are also inviting application for the following junior positions with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience:
Turbine Control Foreman
Senior Turbine Control Technician
Senior Condition monitoring Technician
Senior Vibration Technician
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.
Submit you CV by email with only the position applied for in the subject line (e.g. Mechanical Supervisor not Application for Mechanical Supervisor). Failure to follow this instruction will result in the application automatically being rejected.
Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd
Uzma House, Fraser Business Park
Jalan Metro Pudu 2,55200
For more Information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefits and Qatar in general, visit www.qatargas.com