PT Tanjung Power Indonesia, a joint venture company between PT Adaro Power and PT East West Power Indonesia, a subsidiary directly owned by Korea East-West Power Co Ltd, currently operate and maintain 2 x 100 MW high technology coal-fired Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Tabalong, South Kalimantan.
We are looking potential candidates to streghten our team as :
Maintenance I&C Section Head
Work Location : Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Job Responsibilities :
Oversee the maintenance on I&C equipment in Power Plant to support the company target with the implementation of working procedure to maintain the performance and reliability of Power Plant operation continuity.
- Make yearly plan for maintenance activities on I&C effectly to achieve company’s target to get the high availability and safe working implementation to human, equiment and environment.
- Make comprehensive, effective, and efficient budget for mechanical maintenance to support the maintenance plan is well implemented.
- Monitor the maintenance target achievement on I&C in accordance with maintenance plan to support the company target achievement.
- Analyze the inspection and testing result on I&C system and to define the corrective steps for the instument equipments.
- Evaluate the maintenance activity includes planning, work method, work equipments, personnel, material/ spare part, overtime as well as the cost to increase the achievement of work effectivity and efficiency.
- Monitor and analyze the plant system such as VMS, CEMS, SWAS, Performance Monitoring system in order to prepare improvement plan for Power Plant maintenance.
- Conduct inspection, monitoring and revalidation for Permit-To-Work on I&C maintenance activities to ensure all required working documents and action is done in accordance with applicable company procedure.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or related position in coal fired power plant or other similar industry.
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Having coal fired power plant technical competency certifications are preferable.
- Good command in English both verbal and written are preferable.
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan.
Please Apply to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Notified