We area leading International Property Consultant Firm in Indonesia seeking for highly motivated and qualified persons, to fill the following positions:
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
(SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER & PROPERTY MANAGER)
- Possess a degree from electrical or mechanical engineering, architect, civil engineering.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of commercial office, retail or residential properties including leasing, tenancy management and occupancy retention strategies.
- Able to make business plan and budgeting. Strong leadership qualities in dealing with on-site staff, and excellent Interpersonal and communication skills with clients, costumers, building owners, tenants and the ability to coordinate a full management team. Experienced in building management min.
- 8 years for senior position and 4 years for manager position.
HEAD OF RESIDENTIAL (HOR)
- Male/Female, max 35 years old. Graduated from reputable university, preferably overseas graduate with min GPA 3.00.
- Experienced in Property especially in Residential min. 7 years. Have ability to formulate marketing strategies, Identify business opportunities and build strong customer relationships as well as applying product knowledge and understanding market and business trends to meet assigned target and performance expectations. Must have good analytical thinking as well as conceptual thinking and advanced interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Must have leadership capacity and also able to build and motivated a team. Ability to communicate in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean language will be advantage-
• LEGAL MANAGER (LEGAL)
Possess an excellent academic record from a recognized law school. Experienced as a corporate legal as well as litigator in the property field or an associates in law firm (generally handling corporate and litigation cases). Well versed with various properties and lands law, Le: Indonesian land Law, sale and purchase, land acquisition, lease agreement, property agency agreement, outsourcing and manpower law. Posses an advocate license from PERADL Have good personality, excellent communication skills, must be able to work independently or in a team and have a strong leadership skills.
ANALYST(RESEARCH) (Ball & Jakarta Base)
Possess a degree from urban planning, architecture, civil engineering. Proven superior analytical thinking as well as conceptual thinking, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to analyze statistical data, Identify areas of potential market opportunities and trends. Must be adept in developing strategic advice to clients and ability to present ideas effectively in oral and written presentation. Has knowledge and understanding in property Investment and statistical program will be an advantages. Experience in property research, analyst and consultancy minimum 2 years.
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY (SEC)
Diploma in secretarial/administration school with excellent results. Min. 5 years experience In the same field. Smart, quick learner, have blind typing ability, able to work independently or in a team. Have a strong leadership and have good analytical thinking as well as conceptual thinking. Have good personality and excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Highly motivated person and able to work under pressure.
• MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT)
Possessed a degree from electrical or mechanical engineering, architect, civil engineering. Have a leadership rapacity, a” interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work independently or in a team. Experience in building management up to 2 years.
• Proficiency in English both written and spoken and excellent in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
Possess the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
Please put POSITION CODE and submit your application together with recent photograph not later than May 20th 2011 to: email@example.com
(Attachment should not exceed 150KB)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified