Triangle Pase Inc is a PSC having its field in North Sumatra and we are Australian listed Energy Company requiring candidates to be placed in Jakarta for the following position:
1. Senior Production Geologist
- Perform production and Develop geology duties on producing fields in one of our core asset areas in North Sumatra subsurface team.
- Development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells.
- Preparation of work schedules and plans, and the ability to lead projects as required.
- Work with Internal Departments to prepare AFE and major project.
- Prepare of the technical presentations as required.
- Provide geological input for wells operations.
- Reservoir modeling for field development / redevelopment.
- Supervise and mentor junior geologists.
- Perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
- The qualified candidate should have 10-15 years exploration or exploitation work experience, preferably on projects with fractured reservoirs.
- Be a demonstrated leader of a subsurface group that has good relationships with the relevant government bodies.
- Structural geology expertise both extensional and compression tectonic settings.
- With integrated subsurface mapping experiences, perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
- The Senior Production Geologist will play a key role in field development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells. The candidate is expected to plan, coordinate, and document logging programs in highly deviated wells.
- Must be task-oriented and self-motivator with good English speaking and written skills.
- Skill with modeling Kingdom and Petrel software.
2. Material Logistic
- Identify and have clear understanding of importation processes to be able to optimize importation issues, withholding tax and duty rates.
- Implement required systems, processes and procedures for materials management including cataloguing, inventory control and material tracking.
- Ensure proper support by understanding user requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers for timely delivery of materials, equipment as required to meet facilities/project demands.
- Min. 5 years experience in Oil & Gas Supply Chain Management.
- Certified of BPMIGAS PTK 007 & its Revision.
- Good knowledge with Customs regulation.
- Able to work as a team in any circumstances.
- Good communication skill in English (oral & written).
- Have experience in handling forwarder, export & import.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.