PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
Support Engineers to provide design draft and material take off draft.
- Minimal SMK or Diploma, from engineering major or related studies.
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Knowing in technical requirements associated with project drawing development or design engineering (especially on Material Handling System for Mining Processing Plant).
- Detailed understanding of the applicable International standards (API, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, JIS, AS).
- Uses and applies basic principles, theories and concepts to multiple tasks in project drawing or design engineering.
- Prefer to have skill in SP3D and knowledge of 2D CAD application such as SmartSketch, Microstation, and AutoCAD
- Able to conduct conversion from 3D model to 2D drawings for mechanical, piping and utmost on material handling.
- Prepare mechanical, piping, and material handling drawings and deliverables.
- Expedite and support consultants and construction design document submittals.
- Assist with the development of new design standards and maintains and improves existing standards and guidelines, implementing industry and company best practices.
- Create plans, drawings, and documents related to engineering and construction.
- Ensure all work produced complies with company standard operating procedures and standards.
- Supporting engineer to provide draft of design material take off.
- Follows technical documentation requirements.
- Perform site assignments including field verification and site measurements in order to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and develop accurate MTO’s from sketches or drawings.
- Maintain and Implementing SHE programs, with objectives to comply with Company standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.