EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
This Mechanical Engineer position will have the responsibility to provide mechanical engineering support and technical expertise for reliability improvement and resolution of mechanical equipment issues. Will be primary support person for technical issues pertaining to equipment such as centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, heat exchangers, diesel engines, reciprocating compressors.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the oil, and gas related industry.
- Experience in RI Processes and Tools (RCM, DE, RCFA, Pareto).
- Possesses good Mechanical Engineering skills.
- Possesses good Mentoring / training skills Leadership / networking skills.
- Knowledge of production operations.
- Proficient computer skills including databases and SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Experienced in Root Cause Analysis, Pumps, process control systems, maintenance and repair experience with major mechanical equipment, and SAP plant maintenance module.
- Personal motivation and self learning ability.
- Effective communicator at all levels, fluent in English oral and written.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than January 11th 2011 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com