PT. SUPRACO INDONESIA
Jakarta based company with more than 33 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia. We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position for our projects.
Mechanical Engineer (CP-A359)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Working Knowledge of:
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and quality standards (E.g. AWS D1.1, CSA B51, ASME Section III, ASME B31.3, and ISO 9001)
- Piping fabrication methods
- Welding processes and NDE techniques including evaluation methods
- Piping, Isometrics and shop Drawings
- Mechanical installation practices
- Thorough understanding of applicable industry specifications
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Well versed in safe work practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical communications
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in inspection of piping systems on major onshore construction projects.
Please send your application to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name and code on subject email.