PT RIZQUNA ENERGY PERSADA
MECHANICAL ENGINEER IN OIL & GAS AND PETROCHEMICAL
- Education: S2 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: Min. 3 years in Eng. Work of Oil & Gas, and Petrochemical Project.
- Age: Max. 35 years old.
- Familiar with International Codes and Standards related to oil & gas exploration & production Equipments.
- Able to operate 2D CAD.
- Able to prepare project specs, requisition.
- Having knowledge and experience in reviewing ITB, prepare data sheet, specification, requisitioning, technical clarification/evaluations.
- Experience in leading a work group or task force.
- Responsible to fulfill the following project requirements by exercising expertise and coordinating with the various parties involved in the project:
- Engineering quality.
- Vendor equipment design and manufacturing qualities.
- Overall project cost and schedule.
- Posses integrity and good interpersonal skill, aggressive, confidence, and smart.
- Target Achievers and familiar with working under pressure environment.
- Work hard, think smart and out of the box.
- Excellent English both oral and written.
If you meet the requirements, please send your application, curriculum vitae and recent passport photograph not later than November 22nd 2010 to: email@example.com