We at PT Technip Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia are part of the multinational engineering group Technip based in Paris France, a world leader in project management, engineering, and construction for the energy industry from deepest Subsea oil and gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructure
Established in 1998, we operate within the Asia Pacific organization with Kuala Lumpur as our regional headquarters and have a branch office in Balikpapan and a site office in Pekanbaru.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position below:
Mechanical Rotating Engineer
Perform Engineering design on current projects for onshore /offshore projects and to fulfill Departmental needs and support engineering operation within the Company.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Mechanical Department Head,
Operationally reports to: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Main scopes of engineering deliverables performed include:
- Basic engineering design and calculation reports
- Equipment pre-selection reports (for Rotating Equipment)
- Technical Clarifications and Bid Evaluation Reports
- Estimate equipment cost /Weight estimation
- Interface with other disciplines
- Vendor Data Review/Approval / Review Manufacturer Data Report (MDR)
- Inspection assistance (which will include own Technical Analyses of test results)
- Solve site related issues / Support to Site Technical Queries (STQ)
- The Candidate shall posses a recognized Degree in Mechanical Engineering with good communication skill.
- Possess at least minimum 5 years of design experience in various Rotating Equipment, including High Pressure Hydrocarbon Compressors and Turbo-Expanders (A minimum of 3 years of experience in EPC Contracting work will be an advantage, including adequate Site and Test-Witness experience)
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to Lead a team of Rotating Equipment and general Mechanical Engineers for oil & gas / petrochemical projects
- Be able to produce Engineering specifications /Requisitions/ perform Equipment selection for Client approval in fast-track environments and conduct technical clarification meetings with potential Bidders /Clients.
- Be thorough with the standards and good engineering practices of international oil companies, in addition to international codes such as API, ASME/ANSI , NFPA, NACE, EN and ISO .
- He must possess detailed knowledge of his field and able to perform technical audit / Pre-qualification meeting at Vendors premises
- The Candidate having relevant experience 3 years and above can also apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications online to:
http://www.technip.com/en/careers/available-positions/locationsor via e-mail to