Sinarmas (energy and mining)
We are a rapid growing mining company, specialized in coal mining. Currently we are looking for great candidates who seek an opportunity to work and grow in mining Industry with us, through:
MINE ENGINEER OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (MEODP)
The program has been designed to ensure fulfillment of the demands for Senior Mine Engineer.
Candidates who qualified would gain major benefits during the program, due to our commitment to develop critical areas for Senior Mine Engineer such as software skill (Autocad, Minescape/Mincom, etc) and other government’s mandatory requirement, such as Pengawas Operasional Pertama Training.
- Bachelor degree in Mine engineering from reputable university
- Minimum GPA is 3.00
- Age, maximum 26 years old by July 2009
- Preferred has 1 year experience as Mine Engineer in Mining Industry, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good knowledge in Mining Business Process.
- Having basic knowledge in Short-term, Mid-term, and long-term mine planning
- Wiling to learn and high achiever
- Having excellent leadership skill, analytical skill, and conceptual thinking
- Good communication & interpersonal skill is a must
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO BOX 6641 JKPWK 10350 C
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential