Our client is a Multinational largest Mining Company, who expanding across Indonesia. Their growth is to be the Indonesia region’s leading Mining Company based on an integrity, teamwork and performance. They are seeking excellent candidates to join our expanding multinational operation based within the mining industry. Our client offering fantastic career opportunities, a dynamic working environment and excellent salary packages. They are currently required a qualified, experienced, motivated candidate for the following positions:
Mine Operations Manager
• Candidate must possess from Bachelor s Degree in Mining Engineering.
• Having 5 years of working experience as Mine Operations Manager (“Kepala Teknik Tambang”).
• Having good understanding of mining operation.
• Knowledgeable in QSE, Mine Reclamation, and Rehabilitation.
• Have Certified in Mine Operations Manager (“Kepala Teknik Tambang”).
• Having good relationship/network with government institutions.
• Excellent communication in both written and spoken English.
• Computer literate (MS Office).
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills.
• Creative and self starter, team player and having self integrity.
• Required skills: MS Office Application.
• Required language: English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Central Kalimantan.
• Full-Time positions available.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) no later than 30 December 2008 to: firstname.lastname@example.org