Our client is a Multinational largest Mining Company, who expanding across Indonesia. Their growth is to be the Indonesia region’s leading Mining Company based on an integrity, teamwork and performance. They are seeking excellent candidates to join our expanding multinational operation based within the mining industry. Our client offering fantastic career opportunities, a dynamic working environment and excellent salary packages. They are currently required a qualified, experienced, motivated candidate for the following positions:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mining), Safety or equivalent and posses some level of formal training in the HSE field.
• Required skills: MS Office application, good knowledge and experience in implementing & monitoring HSE Management System requirements in compliance with Corporate & International Standards (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 requirements).
• Required language: English.
• At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in East Kalimantan.
• Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably specializing in Health and Safety or equivalent.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) no later than 30 December 2008 to: firstname.lastname@example.org