PT. SOLID BLACK GOLD – Coal Mining Contractor Companies having area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan in collaboration with several concession owner, which started exploration since 2006 until today. We have a standard of quality in complying with our costumer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several position to strengthen our manpower and business position.
• Lead a survey team.
• Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly topographic survey targets set by Exploration Department.
• Update daily survey readings and mappings.
• Able to use SOKIA and TOTAL STATION instrument for surveying.
• Able to use AutoCAD to plot daily topographic data, to be share and used with Exploration & Mining Department.
• Able to calculate coal stock in the stockpile.
• Able to use GPS.
• Report to Senior Geologist or Head of the Explorations Department.
• Geological Degree.
• Ready to work in a remote area.
• Ready to work in the field every day.
• Minimum experience of 3 years is required.
• Willing learner.
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirement no later than 30 December 2008 to:
PT. SOLID BLACK GOLD
Jl. Boulevard Arta Gading
Rukan gading Bukit Indah Blok M-10
(samping RS Mitra)
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14210
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org