Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunity.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue — it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
- Responsible for control and coordination of all lifting tanker mooring operations at FSO marine terminal; including vessel Inspection, mooring and crude oil transfer operations.
- Responsible for control and coordination of offshore field support vessels as well as of floating hose inspection and maintenance.
- Responsible as port facility security officer and control of marine terminal restricted zone
- Class 1 (Master Mariner) certificate of competency for unlimited tonnage, with a Liquid Petroleum and Indonesia Pilot Endorsement.
- Minimum 3 years experience as harbor pilot or mooring master.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak English.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website: exxonmobil.co.id/careers
Applications close on October 19, 2013.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Skkmigas & ExxonMobil