Under the framework of the Indonesian-German technical cooperation, the Ministry of Environment and the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) are jointly implementing the programme “Policy Advice for Environment and Climate Protection (PAKLIM)”. The first phase of the programme is from 2009 – 2012, with a subsequent second phase of equally four years.
GTZ seeks to recruit qualified national experts;
National Senior Advisor and Head of Administration
Focus on overall project management tasks such as quality assurance of the knowledge management and Impact monitoring in the programme. Supervise the office management tasks and Human resource management and Act as a deputy for the principal advisor regarding close liaison with the ministerial partner.
Deputy for liaison with ministerial partners in high level coordination meetings (e.g. Echelon level or with BAPPENAS) including facilitating regularly exchange of information
- Master degree from an accredited college or university in Management or equivalent
- minimum of 10 years working experience in a senior managerial position
- work experience with ministerial officials at national and local level in Indonesia
- Monitoring and knowledge management experience
- Knowledge of the international climate change debate
Duty station: Jakarta (including frequent travels to pilot project sites)
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letter with a resume by 16 March 2009 via email to email@example.com with subject: application for position in PAKLIM programme.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted