The AusAID-funded HIV Cooperation Program for Indonesia (HCPI) is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals for the positions of:
National Technical Officer – Harm Reduction (HR)
Based in Jakarta
- Liaison, collaboration and coordination with the GOI, GFATM, ASA Project, WHO and other key stakeholders in policy and program development related to HIV/AIDS CST, VCT and HIV education program in prison setting.
- Support for capacity building/training related to HIV/AIDS CST priority prison in Java/Bali and;
- Assist in developing and implementing harm reduction (HR) interventions in prison in Java/Bali, including methadone maintenance therapy and condom distribution.
General criteria for specific position
- Medical degree and experience of practicing medicine
- Experience, skill in CST for PLHIV especially in prison environment
Application and CV only to be submitted to the Operation Manager by fax: (021) 3983 2477 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 29 May 2009, 4.00 pm.