OPAC Barata is a well-known, trusted and long-established supplier of contract personnel to the upstream oil and gas industry in Indonesia. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value in the hearts and minds of the people who work in our company, our suppliers, clients and contract personnel. Currently we have some projects with an International Oil Company and require contract personnel for the positions below:
Naval Architect (20 months) (REF 11/0394F)
- Minimum of 6 years experience in design and construction of offshore oil and gas floating facilities, particularly FPSO.
- Experienced as a naval architect in FEED ideal.
- Knowledge of industry standards and codes including classification society rules (quality, safety and others) applicable to naval architecture for offshore floating facilities including FPSO.
- Experience in supervision of physical model test.
- Familiar with project safety management.
- Having the flexible mind and sparing no efforts to implement the services.
Procurement Compliance Officer (12 months) (REF 11/0394F)
- Minimum 5 years of procurement experience during EPC phases on oil & gas projects in Indonesia as Client Company.
- Experience in vendor selection process such as vendor verification, collecting goods/services quotations, and/or cost estimation calculations.
- Prefer experience in Offshore, FPSO and/or LNG projects.
- Understands and has experience on local content calculation method in the oil and gas industry; and/or
- Experience in Indonesia vendor verifications for procurements/constructions of hulls, topsides and/or platforms.
Please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position and reference number applied as the email subject.