Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited (SIPL) is upstream oil and Gas Company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and Distribution Company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company. As part of our expansion, we are now looking for experienced professional to contribute in making SIPL an outstanding success and build exciting career in our global business:
Report to Production Supervisor Offshore, this position is responsible to operate, maintain and troubleshoot production processes facilities for oil & gas production in offshore platform (WHP and CPP).
- Vocational or Technical Diploma in Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in oil and gas field operations as process or production operator in offshore environment.
- Having valid certificate of proficiency as offshore operator (OPLP & BSS).
- Familiar with offshore oil and gas production facilities.
- Proficiency in monitoring, testing and maintaining process flow, start-up, steady state, and shut-down.
- Capable to conduct laboratory testing for production fluids.
- Familiar with Permit to Work system, Job Safety Analysis, Safety Observations and Audits.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
To apply online, please send your application to Recruitment@sakaenergi.com no later than 16 April 2014. Please put the position in the email subject.