As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
Offshore Service Engineer
- To ensure offshore compression and power generation units are maintained at high quality and operated optimum condition by providing guidance and direction to Offshore Maintenance and Operation personnel.
- To observe visually condition and performance of offshore compression and power generation units.
- To minimize unscheduled shutdown of offshore compression and power generation units by doing immediate troubleshooting.
- To execute recommendation or instruction given by Performance Monitoring team
- To inspect, analyze/ interpret and report condition of gas turbines and major/ critical rotating equipment.
- To provide QA/QC for major/ critical rotating equipment work at site (onshore and offshore) or at workshop.
- To develop and coach Maintenance personnel to be fully aware with high quality inspection.
- Position is to replace Rolls Royce Offshore Service Engineers under LTSA contract with national COPI staff
- BS in Mechanical or Instrument engineering with strong in instrument and mechanical system.
- At least 3 years experience in maintenance and operation of in NDT, boroscope inspection and alignment, gas turbine control, compressor control, PLC, DCS, SCADA, protection system and other instrumentation.
- Familiar with oil and gas process operation and maintenance. Experience in Offshore oil & gas facility is preferred.
- Familiar with gas turbine, compressor and major rotating equipment anatomy.
- Have extensive troubleshooting experience and sense of urgency.
- Good communication in English (speaking & writing)
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than April 20, 2009 to RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com