Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist in the mobile industry. These include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of strategic and operational planning, personnel administration, federal, state and local laws, marketing, financial and cost analysis
- 1. Data processing methods and procedures, hardware, and computer software systems
- 2. Systems design and development process, including requirements
- 3. Analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- 4. Business process analysis and redesign
- 5. Design, management, and operation of managed IT systems.
- Maintains contact with IT suppliers and partners
- Maintains knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
- Evaluates alternatives, performs appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommends solutions that maximize effectiveness and minimize cost commensurate with acceptable risks.
- Manages relationships with vendors for sales, service and support of all information systems and technology.
- Serves as the primary contact to software, hardware and network-related vendors, consultants, and partners.
Proven skills in:
- Negotiating with vendors, contractors, and others
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Planning and organizing
- Management and leadership
Demonstrated ability to:
- Relate to all levels of people
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Plan, implement and support systems
- Set and manage priorities
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects
- Translate technical language to lay audiences
- Link and apply complex technologies to business strategies
Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
To apply, send CV with cover letter to: email@example.com