Job Number: 090404
Job Title: Operations Analyst in Admin and HR Unit
Job Family: Administration
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Appointment: Local Hire
Closing Date: 19-Mar-2009
Language Requirements: Bahasa (Indonesian); English
Appointment Type: Term (Duration: 2 years)
- Master’s degree in professional discipline or a Bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years’ relevant experience, in relevant discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Solid grasp of basic management skills, interpretation of policy and guidelines, to provide guidance on various Administrative and Human Resource services and programs
- Previous World Bank and other international development agency experience is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to work effectively with internal/external partners and promote collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to apply these in carrying out operational tasks.
- Capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of issues and tasks, independently adjusting to priorities and achieving results with agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a particular focus on ability to present well-reasoned analyses, findings and recommendations. Ability to communicate well in Indonesian and English is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills and full proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of Bank recruitment, appointment, employment, and grading/compensation/ benefits policies and procedures.
- Ability to balance client interests/needs with institutional values, guidelines, practices.