World Class Ammonia Manufacturing and having some positions as one of the major players in the ammonia industry, and a company that has significant role in the global ammonia business
We located in Bontang, East Kalimantan, are currently seeking experienced, professional who can work as a team with proven competencies in the whole range of development, improvement initiatives and compliance to take new challenge for the following position:
Organization & People Development Supervisor
- Degree from university / institute (S1) majoring in Psychology or Management with 3 years related experience in Multinational Company (preferable manufacturing Company).
- Age max 40 years old
- Computer skill for MS. Office, Presentation and have working knowledge of use and application of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) including Remuneration, Compensation & Benefit System.
- Have a good understanding on Organization & People Development Concept! Framework (Performance Management, Career Path System and TNA)
- Demonstrated knowledge of CBHRM (Competency Based Human Resource Management)
- Possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skill, trustworthy, proactive, strong analytical skill
- Will be placed in Bontang, East Kalimantan
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), excellent interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Good Computer Skill, MS Word, MS Excel, Power point.
- Accurate, discipline, polite, active, able to work under pressure Enthusiasm, High Integrity, Accountable, analytical skills and having capability to work as a team
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Please send your Application within 17 October 2009 to:
HR DEVELOPMENT – PT. KALTIM PASIFIK AMONIAK
Wisma KIE 3rd Floor, JI. Ammonia Kav. 79
Bontang 75314, East Kalimantan
or e-mail to