Share our passion for Energy
Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner – ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests In Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
Talisman Sageri Ltd. is operator of the Sageri PSC in offshore South Sulawesi. Exploration drilling in the deepwater Makassar Strait will commence in 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You will be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
Experienced and suitably qualified Indonesian Nationals seeking challenging employment are invited to apply for this position.
Petroleum Engineer (Ref 09/0056)
Reporting to the Senior Reservoir Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining well, field production and pressure databases.
- Assisting in reserves estimation.
- Performing appropriate reservoir and welt studies.
- Provide petroleum engineering input into field development plans.
- Contribute to the effective reservoir management of Talisman s producing fields.
- Reviewing the operators Annual Work Plan and Budget.
- Keeping abreast of the operators plans through regular attendance at various meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor s degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Preference will be given to these applicants with 3 years relevant experience.
- Recognized strengths in Petroleum Engineering core skills (production technology, reservoir management, well test analysis/management, material balance, well completion/stimulation design, etc).
- Strong communication skill.
- A desire for continuous improvement.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to:
Talisman Energy c/o Benchmark Recruitment
Wisma Staco 7th Floor
Jl. Casablanca Kav. 18 Jakarta 12870
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com
(Please keep files to less than 500k)