My client is a well established Oil and Gas Company. Due to on-going projects, the company is currently seeking a Petroleum Engineer to join their team, potential candidate will have the opportunity provide reservoir engineering contribution within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Build well models to ensure oil production optimization.
- Prepare short / long term production forecasts.
- Carry out well tests.
- Maintain and update the dynamic reservoir simulation model.
- Planning, conduction and managing activities related to well operations and completions
- Reservoir Management.
- Degree in Engineering, Physics.
- 6 years of working experience.
- Working knowledge of reservoir simulation and well flow analysis,
- IOR / EOR including water flooding
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing Mathieu.email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +65 6499 7112.
Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted for this position. For other current vacancies please refer to our website www.earthstreamglobal.com