PT Fircroft Indonesia is currently recruiting a number of technical engineers, technologists as well as support staff for the oil and gas sector. We are now searching for the following position:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Nationality requirement: Indonesian
Our client is an international oil and gas exploration and operating company with significant interests in Indonesia.
- To perform Petroleum Engineering evaluations (reserve & production) with his/her mentor s/supervisor s guidance and instructions
- To assist Sr. Development Petroleum Engineer to perform various works/projects
- To assist Sr. Production Engineer for the construct and maintain Petroleum Engineering data base
Essential skills and qualifications
- University degree
- Having at least 3 years working experience in the same field
- English literacy
- Computer literacy
Strongly desired skills
- Candidates with experience of working directly for oil and gas exploration and operating companies
- Candidates with experience of working on both FPSO and LNG projects from design stage through to construction, commissioning and operations.
Please send your CV only to email@example.com. Please only send a resume in Microsoft Word format, not pdf or others. Please note that certificates/ID’s etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering