PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi.
Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as ENGINEER
PI Lab Associate Manager
- Responsible to ensure all products comply Mattel Quality and Safety Standard and customer expectations and production processes are meet ISO standard
- Product development testing, communicate the test result to related departement and CPI
- Testing product as per Mattel Quality and Safety Standard
- People development for staff and non staff
- Coordinate development for colorant, paint with other departement and supplier
- Perform testing for product running at the production line
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) of Industrial Engineering (Science) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years working experience in Industry
- Must be able to speak English
- Has leadership and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results oriented
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to PTMIRECR@Mattel.com (maximum 1 MB).
Please put code “PI Lab Associate Manager” on your subject email.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.