Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Pipeline Specialist (MDA)
- Monitors the EPCI Contractors in implementing the Engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning of pipeline system and ensures that the pipelines are to be built on budget, schedule, and good safety and quality record.
- Participates in EPCI Bidding evaluation and clarification, responsible for evaluation of technical content Pipelines.
- Coordinates and supervises Pipeline Engineering, procurement, pipeline fabrication and coating, transportation, installation and commissioning works,
- Ensures pipeline EPCI work comply with prevailing government regulations, industrial standards & practice and company specifications.
- Assists in coordinating work interface with PFU
- Ensures all administration and filing system, including e-filing system are well implemented.
- Fosters partner and government agency relationships.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with >12 years experienced in technical and pipeline construction in project in oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in engineering and field which also includes project management, facilities training and engineering practice.
- Familiar with relative standards and regulations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to October 8th 2014 with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: email@example.com