Barclays is a major global financial services provider with an extensive international presence in Europe, The Americas, Africa and Asia. Our strategy is to be the best retail and commercial bank for every customer, every product, every market, all the time and we are committed to attracting talented individuals who put customer service at the heart of everything they do.
Indonesia is one of Asia’s most important and dynamic markets and the entry of Barclays Bank into market is another important step in expanding our global footprint. The Barclays Emerging Markets business now spans 14 countries across the globe and we are looking forward to the exciting and changing times ahead.
Barclays has a world class employee-orientated culture and is an equal opportunities employer, which invests in its people’s future development; we hope you will be a part of our success.
To this end, we are seeking talented individuals who share our vision for excellence and success in a number of areas, including:
Planning Analytics Officer (PAO)
- Technically competent in terms of financial accounting
- Understand and can apply Value Based Management techniques and methodologies.
- Problem solving, analytical skills and financial modeling capability.
- Proven relationship management capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accounting standards i.e. IAS
- Minimum of 4year experience in Business Finance or central finance and accounting within financial industry.
- Perform SBU business, setting appropriate targets and challenges and providing highly effective performance management.
- Support key business decisions through the provision of detailed analysis of the financial implications and providing understanding into how value can be created and destroyed.
For further inquiries, send email to: email@example.com
Close On: 28-Mar-2009