Titan Infra Energy Group operates an integrated, end-to-end mining operation and controlling its supply chain that ranges from exploration, construction, production, hauling, barging and transshipment services and coal trading.
Port Operation Sr. Manager (POM_SDJ)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage port operation, stock pile management with multiple coal product & User.
- Manage port maintenance
- Manage barging Process
- Manage port facility & security plan and execution
- Organize & Manage Port Project Construction and Facilities
- Familiar with detail budget design and controlling
- Excellent communication skill as well as Working in High pressure and independent.
- Quick to adapt , innovative, high motivation and endurance in achieving target as required.
- Detailed Experience & understanding in coal cargo handling, port operations, mining & hauling operations, Stockpile management, knowledge in marine survey, at least 5 years at the same position.
- Minimum Diploma in mining or others relevant engineering.
Send your application to email@example.com