Innovation, Internationality, Performance
The Linde Group is the world’s leading gases and engineering company with around 55,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2012 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.2 bn. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
PT Linde Indonesia, a member of The Linde Group is expanding business aggressively and offering challenges for high potential talents in the following positions:
Process Engineer – Cilegon Based
- Conduct modification and documented instrument and control system, rise arid ensure an EMOC (engineering management of change) for process section modification
- Identify and explore opportunities to leverage the technology
- Calculate process calculation such as pressure drop, NPSH, and etc.
- Create bill of quantity based on isometric of new system developed.
- Prepare PSSR (pre startup safety review) prior commissioning the new system
- Perform Hazard Review ( ex. HAZOP ) with the team as a leader or participant.
- To perform technical bid-analysis of process equipment such as HE, Pump, and etc.
- Manage arid coordinate multi contractor activities
- Engineering degree from reputable university ma1oring in Physics or Electrical or chemical with experience atleast5years in chemical/process plant
- Adequate in technical knowhow and basic engineering competency. such as understand process plant engineering, interpret technical drawings, specifications, codes, terminologies.
- Customer orientated
- Having excellence communication skills and conflict resolution
- Capable working in a team and collaboration
- Demonstrated high level reporting skills, Analytical thinking and concern for details
- ASU experience is an advantage but not essential
- Computer literacy, Hysis or Chemical is a must and Microsoft project, CMMS or SAP is an advantage.
Candidate shall apply within April 19, 2014: