Texcal Mahato EP Ltd An operator of onshore PSC in Indonesia
Requires highly qualified individual to join our Jakarta team as :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant fields
- At least 10 years of professional working experiences in Procurement and or logistic in upstream oil & gas industry
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledgeable in equipment, material and construction services related to energy, oil & gas.
- Understand procurement and subcontracting process
- Certified PTK 007
- Detail oriented, good communication skill, honest, strong responsibility and ability to work in a team
Job Description :
- Procurement experts in various specialities assigned to ensure delivery of materials, supplies, equipment and services to meet project requirements within budget and on schedule.
- Works effectively with team and maintain communications throughout the procurement process with General Manager, Finance, and User.
- Manage the overall procurement activities in a project, including, purchasing, expediting, supplier surveillance and inspection, traffic and logistics, contract formation and administration.
- Develop and implement the overall procurement procedures and plans. to include close out activities of project procurement.
- Expert with TKDN Calculation
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN PROVIDED REQUIREMENT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ABOVE WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
Texcal Mahato EP Ltd is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV to:
Please insert the position on subject of your email
(only short-listed candidates will be notified)