Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest, most diversified healthcare company, operating in 57 countries with worldwide sales of US$65 billion. Most of our brands are world leaders.
Excellent opportunities now exist for young high potential, career minded professionals to join our team in JOHNSON & JOHNSON MEDICAL INDONESIA as:
- PRODUCT SPECIALIST / SR. PRODUCT
- SPECIALIST / TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Travel is required and may account for 70% – 80% of the candidate’s time outstation. The candidate should be self-motivated, can work independently, and must be result oriented.
- A Bachelor degree (MBA would be an advantage) from a recognized university.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 / 4.0.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills, high energy level, and good communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
- Minimum of 2 years’ healthcare industry experience, preferably in selling medical devices and disposables (for Product Specialist / Sr. Product Specialist).
- Minimum 3 — 4 years healthcare industry experience in supervisory level (for Territory Sales Manager).
- High potential fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (for Management Trainee).
Successful candidate will be offered very competitive salary and benefits including car facility, an attractive incentive scheme, and intensive Orientation and Training program both domestic and overseas.
Anyone meeting all the above requirements, is encouraged to apply and send CV / resume, recent photograph, copy of University transcript(s) clearly stating GPA(s) within January 10th 2011 to:
THE CORPORATE HR DIRECTOR
PT JOHNSON & JOHNSON INDONESIA MEDICAL DIVISION
Wisma Mampang, 4th Floor
Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No. 1, Jakarta Selatan 12790
or e-mail your resume to : email@example.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)