Adaro Group with PT Adaro Energy, Tbk as its holding company is one of the biggest coal producers, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market. Adaro believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. Currently we’re looking for:
(Kalimantan Selatan based)
Managing training and development programs for graduates in Adaro Group.
- Formulate, design and develop graduate curriculum development programs based on business unit needs in Adaro Group
- Formulate program guidelines (policy, timeline, compensation, benefits, recruitment), in collaboration with stakeholders in implementation preparation of graduate development program
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of a graduate development program, working with internal and external
- Provide guidance and improvements to the graduate development program participants
- Monitor the progress of graduate development program participants’ competencies and performance
- Evaluate graduate development program with committee, make an evaluation report and provide recommendation for improvements.
- Analyze budget that related with graduate development program and provide recommendations cost reduction efforts in order to improve company efficiency.
- Coordinate needs fulfillment of graduate development program participants. E.g. accommodation, food, transportation, uniforms, training rooms and another support facilities
- Minimum S1 from any major (Psychology / Management are preferable)
- Minimum 3 years experience at the same position (experience in managing graduate development program required)
- Good English skill both oral and written
- Good planning & organizing skill and coaching & counseling
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Candidates are required to apply through Adaro Career Website: