CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition care and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit, CARE Indonesia in CII-Head Quarter Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
1. Program Director (PD)
The Program Director (PD) is responsible for ensuring that CARE’s program in the country contributes to the achievement of CARE’s vision and mission. The PD is expected to provide strategic leadership in the areas of program development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
2. The Program Design and Quality Manager (PDQM)
The Program Design and Quality Manager (PDQM) oversee program design and overall quality in programming within CII. Responsibilities include the development, implementation and impact measurement of programs.
- Master’s Degree in related field (for PD) and Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Master’s degree desired (for PDQM)
- Minimum 5 years (for PD) and Minimum 3 years (for PDQM) in senior management position in development field
- Program Management
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in a complex operational setting
- Extensive conceptual skills including development of program strategy
- Demonstrated experience in program design, implementation and evaluation
- CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
Please submit your applications before June 16th 2010 to CARE
International Indonesia, Human Resources UnW
email@example.com for PD and recruit 392@careiri for PDQM
“Only qualified applicants will be short-listed”
For more detail about jobs description, job qualifications and related information, please visit our website at www.careindonesia.or.id