PROJECT ASSOCIATE – MONITORING & REPORTING (FOR INDONESIAN NATIONALITY ONLY)
Location : SCDRR Office, Jakarta, INDONESIA
Application Deadline : 11-Jun-10
Type of Contract : Service Contract
Duration of Initial Contract : 12 months
Summary of Key Functions:
- Support the formulation and implementation of planning documents
- Monitoring and reporting
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Supports formulation and implementation of planning documents focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assist in the development of the project Monitoring and Evaluation plan and its effective and efficient implementation.
- Ensure that logframe performance and impact indicators are defined and SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound).
- Prepare measurement methods and identify data sources for project performance and impact indicators, in conjunction with respective project component teams.
- Provide quality assurance through the development and implementation of an M&E Operations and Reporting Manual for the project.
- Ensure that the purpose of the M&E Operating Manual is being achieved and enabling decision-making on the project progression and development.
- Assist with the development of a consolidated monthly reporting system and format for project staff, with designated sections for each project component.
- Assist in the conduct of project baseline and progress surveys (appropriate sample size and sampling survey methods and data collection procedures, data verification though, periodic site visits, where appropriate provide or facilitate necessary training).
- Assist the project reviews and evaluations.
- Support the team members and project partners in the development of critical learning events, which will provide the opportunity to examine issues that arise during project implementation. These events aim to provide the team with critical information to enable them to make decisions in relation to their respective components and the project as a whole.
- Prepare annual work plans and associated budgets for M&E related activities
2. Ensures proper monitoring and reporting focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assist in the preparation of project evaluation and/or review reports and drafts regular M&E project report
- Present and analyze data based on information needs of project team and partners.
- Compile and consolidate project component monthly reports.
- Compile quarterly reports.
- Drafting of quarterly, annual and other reports required by donor.
- Ensure that project data are entered and updated on a timely basis.
- Update data in press releases and pages for project webpages, as needed.
- Keep archive of human interest stories (most significant change).
- Prepare regular progress reports on activities undertaken, results achieved against targets and plan for follow up actions.
3. Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in programme.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
The main objectives are:
- Improved monitoring and reporting mechanism through revised monitoring and reporting framework;
- Improved quarterly report and bilingual newsletter, capturing stories from the field;
- Improved documentation system for project’s products and processes, through collaboration with the SCDRR librarian.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Communications, Planning, Public Administration, Economics, Political Science, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
Minimum 4 (four) years of monitoring and/or reporting experience.
Proficient in English language, spoken and written. Ability to write, review and edit reports.
Assessing the money flow is one more essential element within the organization strategy format, so as to sustain a normal money flow to meet the essential capital needs. Probability of monetary crisis and also the ways of crisis management should be mentioned within the structure. The company technique must consist of the advertising plans and strategy leading to the expansion from the organization.