U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for Supervisory Financial Management Analyst (FSN-48/2010), FSN-10* (Rp.187,271,861 p.a. Full Performance Starting Salary) in the Financial Management Centre (FMC). The incumbent manages and monitors funds control for all post held allotment under Program. S/He prepares the field budget plan for Jakarta and constituent posts including Surabaya and Medan which these duties places the incumbent in contact with the key management officials with the primary purpose of preparing and disseminating financial reports to Financial Management Officer and others as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive work experience in accounting and budgeting is required.
- Level IV (fluent) in speaking/reading/writing both in English and Bahasa Indonesia are required.
- Must have knowledge of regulations for financial management.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS. Excel, MS. Word, and be able to understand and communicate financial issues.
Should you fulfill all the qualifications above, kindly send your application and complete CV to:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Jakarta,
Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 3 – 5 Jakarta 10110
(Please put the position on the left side of your envelope), or email to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov (max. 500kb in .pdf format)
CLOSING DATE: June 9, 2010
I want your help to recruit or employed in the US Embassy…